Montréal, QC, CANADA
Available Now (Full Time)
At Least 5 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a QA Manager for their highly popular title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Report, sort, assign, prioritize and review bugs on all platforms
- Organize the work of the QA team based on production priorities
- Act as point of contact and relay with external QA teams
- Create test plan scenarios and validate their execution
- Produce reports and compile feedback from internal/external tests
- Experience on mutliplayer/live-ops games
- Experience with managing QA teams
- Experience in compliance testing/cert
- Smart use of JIRA and its tools
- Rigorous communication skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Well-versed in the production pipeline
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Knowledge of test principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of online testing practices
- Training in video game testing or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical+ telemedicine for you and your family
- 50% refund on games/workshops/software up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
- Possibility to work on your own games outside of work (just let us know)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.