Montréal, QC, CANADA
Available Now (Full Time)
At Least 3 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for an integrator for their highly anticipated title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Implement gameplay content (3D assets, UI, audio, shaders, particles, etc.)
- Work closely with design, art and dev teams to ensure complete integration
- Help develop new gameplay features and maintain existing ones
- Validate game content and adapt to technical constraints
- Manage game content and perform updates
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Audiokinetic Wwise
- Experience with version control software such as Git
- Exceptional attention to naming/organizing assets
- Well-versed in the production pipeline
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Background as a programmer or technical artist
- Experience with multiple systems (PC, consoles, mobile)
- Experience with Niagara VFX System
- Good knowledge of Unreal animation system
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Art or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical + telemedicine for you and your family
- 50% refund on games/workshops/software up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
- Possibility to work on your own games outside of work (just let us know)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.