Online & Community Rules
Norsfell is dedicated to creating games that are inclusive and fun to all those who choose to play within our spaces. The rules detailed below indicate what behaviour is expected of our players and what behaviour you can expect within our community. Please note that the following is not exhaustive and may not address all offensive behaviours. Our company and community moderators will regard the violations of these rules on a case-by-case basis, and make consequential and disciplinary decisions at their discretion. Norsfell reserves the right to suspend, ban, or block accounts and users of our games for reasons that include, but are not limited to, the failure to adhere to these guidelines.
Norsfell will not tolerate the following activity:
- Any discriminatory comment or action based on a person’s race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or ethnicity
- Profane, obscene, sexual or vulgar comments and/or account names
- Violence, threats or intimidation
- Aggressive or harassing comments
- Excessive trolling or spamming
- Sharing of your or someone else’s personal information, including real names, addresses, account numbers, or passwords
- Discussion of illegal real-world activities
- Identity theft and the impersonation of other persons, including employees of Norsfell.
Unacceptable communication includes both clear and masked language in comments, posts and usernames.
Players and members of our community are encouraged to report offensive and inappropriate behaviour by opening a ticket here. In cases of extreme behaviour (reference to real-life threats and crimes), please contact your local authorities, in addition to contacting us through our Support Form.