Montréal, QC, CANADA
Available Now (Full Time)
At Least 2 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a tool programmer for their highly popular title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Create and maintain tools to support dev, design and art pipelines
- Identify needs and elaborate tools to help the team work more efficiently
- Improve current CI/CD pipelines to ensure build delivery and testing
- Work with QA to help automate testing and improve game quality
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: C#, Batch files, Shell scripts, etc.
- Experience in the video game industry and platforms
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Experience with live-operated games
- Experience with consoles
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical + telemedicine for you and your family
- 50% refund on games/workshops/software up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
- Possibility to work on your own games outside of work (just let us know)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.