Montréal, QC, CANADA
For January 2021 (Full Time)
At Least 2 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a QA tester for their highly anticipated title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Report, sort, assign, prioritize and regress bugs on all platforms
- Work closely with dev team and provide clear steps to reproduce
- Exchange with design team and assess quality of game features
- Create test plan scenarios and validate their execution
- Produce reports and compile feedback from external tests
- Experience on mutliplayer/live-ops games
- Experience in compliance testing and certifications
- Smart use of JIRA and its tools
- Rigorous communication skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Well-versed in the production pipeline
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Knowledge of test principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of online testing practices
- Training in video game testing or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical
- 50% refund on digital/retail games up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office (taxable advantage)
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.