Montréal, QC, CANADA
For January 2021 (Full Time)
At Least 3 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a game designer (live-ops) for their highly anticipated title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Design retention/engagement mechanics to entertain player base
- Design live-ops content (seasonal updates, challenges, cosmetics)
- Simulate, price and balance the meta game economy
- Define and analyze telemetry to help take action
- Experience on mobile, F2P and/or online games
- Expert level with spreadsheet software
- Well-versed in the production pipeline
- Passion for rigorous data analysis
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Excellent knowledge of games (especially live-ops)
- Experience with top-down gameplay (Diablo, Bastion-like)
- Ability to prototype with custom tools
- Degree in Game Design, Economy or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical
- 50% refund on digital/retail games up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office (taxable advantage)
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.