Montréal, QC, CANADA
Available Now (Full Time)
At Least 3 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for an IT Technician for their highly popular title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Support and implement OS installations, software distribution and local network
- Develop and enforce security guidelines, monitor data flows
- Organize, provision and maintain internal hardware & software equipment
- Coordinate hardware repairs and upgrades with external vendors
- Document knowledge base, IT policies and process evolutions
- Completed training in the IT field
- Professional experience in end users technical support
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- IT field certification (E.G.: ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, MCP)
- Experience with remote desktop systems such as CITRIX
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical+ telemedicine for you and your family
- 50% refund on games/workshops/software up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
- Possibility to work on your own games outside of work (just let us know)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.