Montréal, QC, CANADA
For January 2021 (Full Time)
At Least 3 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a graphics programmer for their highly anticipated title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Create shaders and post process effects following art direction
- Work closely with art to facilitate the development of VFX and rendering
- Profile and optimize graphical performances to run on target platforms
- Detect and raise potential flags arising from new features requests
- Troubleshoot technical issues in Unreal Engine
- Deep understanding of Unreal Engine
- Strong overall artistic ability in VFX
- Knowledge of profiling and optimization
- Knowledge of shading languages (HLSL, GLSL)
- Knowledge of programming languages (C#, C++)
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Experience as general programmer or technical artist
- Experience in the video game industry
- Experience with multiple systems (PC, consoles, etc.)
- Experience with Niagara VFX System
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Art or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical
- 50% refund on digital/retail games up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office (taxable advantage)
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.