Montréal, QC, CANADA
For January 2021 (Full Time)
At Least 3 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a gameplay programmer for their highly anticipated title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Implement and maintain live-ops content
- Implement and maintain meta game systems
- Implement game telemetry events to track data
- Support Design and Art teams with integration
- Facilitate the deployment of updates
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (C++/Blueprints)
- Experience with real time multiplayer
- Familiar with debugging and profiling tools
- Knowledge in gameplay (AI, Controls, Animation, 3D Math)
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Experience on multiplayer/live-operated games
- Experience with top-down gameplay (Diablo, Bastion-like)
- Experience working on back-end systems
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical
- 50% refund on digital/retail games up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office (taxable advantage)
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.