Montréal, QC, CANADA
For January 2021 (Full Time)
At Least 4 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a dev-ops engineer for their highly anticipated title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Design and build highly scalable, available and reliable CI/CD processes
- Implement service monitoring and escalation processes
- Work with stakeholders on release planning and deployment strategies
- Estimate and optimize cloud services costs
- Great experience in deploying and maintaining large-scale systems
- Experience in cloud infrastructures (preferably AWS)
- Experience in infrastructure as code
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Experience in the video game industry on a multiplayer game service
- Experience in NoSQL databases
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical
- 50% refund on digital/retail games up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office (taxable advantage)
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.