Montréal, QC, CANADA
Available Now (Full Time)
At Least 3 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a build programmer for their highly anticipated title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Create and maintain automated build processes
- Branch management and integration in Perforce
- Maintain and troubleshoot core infrastructure
- Administer hardware and software resources for the build farm
- Support product releases across multiple platforms
- Familiarity with build systems and pipeline tools for Unreal
- Experience with Perforce
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: C#, Batch files, Shell scripts, etc.
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Experience with live-operated games
- Experience with consoles
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical+ telemedicin for you and your family
- 50% refund on games/workshops/software up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
- Possibility to work on your own games outside of work (just let us know)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.