Montréal, QC, CANADA
For January 2021 (Full Time)
At Least 5 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for a back-end programmer for their highly anticipated title, Tribes of Midgard.
- Design, program and create scalable back-end technologies
- Deploy and maintain back-end systems across various stages and environments
- Deal with 3rd party APIs integration and game servers (server to server communication)
- Implement support tools for designers, developers and partners
- Experience with stateless web-services
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience in an object-oriented programming
- Proven experience in automated testing and TDD
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Experience in building and operating large-scale systems
- Experience with serverless technologies
- Experience in the video game industry
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, Gamelift)
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- A group insurance that covers dental care, medical and paramedical
- 50% refund on digital/retail games up to $2k/year (taxable advantage)
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office (taxable advantage)
- Flexible hours (+ at least 1 fixed day of WFH when we return to the studio)
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.