Montréal, QC, CANADA
For January 2021 (Full Time)
At Least 3 Years of Experience
Norsfell is looking for an administrator to help accommodate the growth of the studio.
- Manage payroll and pay invoices from suppliers
- Validate employee hours in timesheets
- Keep books and prepare end of year closing
- Prepare documents related to tax credits (CTMM, R&D)
- Act as a human resource for employees
- Excellent knowledge of at least one spreadsheet/accounting software
- Professionalism, rigor, integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Great sense of autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness
- Capacity to maintain focus during difficult situations
- Natural ability to communicate and listen to needs
- At ease in English and French, spoken and written
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Accounting degree (DEC or AEC)
- Experience in the video game industry
- Experience in human resources
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.